Why Health Check Ups?
Early Detection and Timely Prevention
Good health is the foundation of a happy, productive and rewarded life. Health problems can be managed more effectively if detected early, and if some abnormality in the health parameters has been detected; certain preventive lifestyle changes could stop further damage. Advice on the relevant life style changes will be given based on the results of your health check up.
The modern lifestyle today symbolizes excessive stress and strain, extended working hours, irregular eating habits, late night weekend parties, and inadequate rest. Coupled with high-leveled pollution, these factors are bound to cause health related problems, and physical, mental and psychological disorders.
To meet the growing demands of the competitive world, most of us tend to ignore our health until we are compelled to confront a medical complication. To cope up with a rising risk of the medical disorders, health monitors have become mandatory.
PUSE IMAGING & Diagnostics aims to preserve and promote good health, to prevent disease and disability and to facilitate early diagnosis and treatment of illness.
PULSE Diagnostic offers a range of Health Check up packages which have been designed to cover all age groups. Consultations are given by a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals. Investigations are carried out on state-of-the-art computerized equipment. All our services are provided under the same roof.
A Doctor’s prescription is not required for a Health Check-Up.
PRE -TEST REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR MEDICAL CHECK UP
1. Please come fasting for 10 – 12 hrs. (No food or beverages). Water is allowed.
2. Avoid alcohol and heavy meals from 24 hrs prior to your appointment.
3. Avoid a late night before your appointment.
4. Collect your morning samples of urine & (stool if applicable) in the sterile containers provided by us.
5. Please bring any previous medical reports, if any.
6. You may take your usual medications if any before the blood test except those for Diabetes.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARDIAC STRESS TEST
1. Please have a light snack 1-2 hours before the appointed time.
2. A relative / responsible colleague to sign as witness on Consent Form should accompany you.
3. For male patients: Kindly shave the hair on front of your chest for effective outcome of your test.
4. Preferably wear Sports Shoes during the test.
GENERAL DETAILS AND CONTACT:
Contact On Visit:
Monday to Saturday
As per scheduled appointment
PULSE IMAING & DIAGNOSTICS
Opp RTO, Giripeth, Amravati Road,NAGPUR – 440 010
Ms. Snehal / Ms. Prachi / Ms. Jayshree
0712-2526284 / 6602961 / 9372528787